Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blizzard!



And I don't mean the delicious kind from Dairy Queen.

I finally got around to doing my toenails, and figured I'd update my fingernails too. And since I've been quite dramatic on the nails, going from chrome to ladybugs- I figured I would pain them nude pink. Then I got a little bored. So what happened next? I added a small detail, a white flower with gold buds at each thumb and ring finger :D

The look is still subtle, and keeps my nails looking nice and polished. I also did some exfoliating and lotioning beforehand (no pun intended) to get rid of dead and dry skin. Winter tends to dry my skin out.

Don't get caught in the snow, if you are on the side of America where snow is blatantly apparent and... well, everywhere. If not, them don't hesitate to take some, there is PLENTY!

-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment