Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Now for Clothes?


I figured it would be interesting to add a little spice to this blog. The result? My outfit for a gig at a local bar called The Whiskey!

I wore a jewel tone blue tunic from Rave with a black lace camisole that I got from Limited, and a charcoal grey vest with blue pinstripes that I had borrowed from my sister. As for the lower half, I believe I wore khaki shorts; however, anything could work, from skinny jeans to flare jeans and maybe even a denim mini :D

My hair is in its natural wave (see the below post about how I style my waves) and pinned up at the top. I used a straightener for my bangs.

The jewelry I used is a cheap necklace that I got from Claire's, and studs for earrings. Don't be afraid to get creative with jewelry, especially if you tend to have a long neck like mine; or at least my grandfather told me I had a long neck. He's silly like that. Love you grandpa!

-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment